Balanand and Art Talent Appraisal Program (Art TAP) 2016
Art TAP 2016 will consist of 2 parts
First Part: (From 1st August to 25th Sept. 2016)
- “Balanand Event” is the first part of the contest. This will be conducted by Inner wheel clubs with material help from PDAF. Initially PDAF has approved a budget of 3500 students from each Districts associated with PDAF: (304, 308, 313, 314, 317, 319, and 329). Balanand functions can be multi-school mega with 500 students too.
- Balanand Event is for creating the entries for the Art TAP contest. It is the first part of a painting competition for school children from 6th to 10th Std.KokuyoCamlin Ltd. will support the event by giving oil pastels and Hindustan Pencils Pvt. Ltd. will supply the pencils. PDAF will supply the Drawing paper and packing materials (sponsored by Bajaj Electricals Ltd.)
- IW club will find a suitable venue and conduct the Balanand Event.
- The subject of the paintings will be:
“Market Scene” OR “Annual School Function”
- Artworks will be made on the Drawing Paper given at the Balanand Event.
- The artworks created in the event are collected and sent back to PDAF by the Inner Wheel Club.
- There is no entry fee for the child to enrol in the competition. It is FREE.
- The entries received will be taken by PDAF for their Art Talent Appraisal Program.
- PDAF will appoint a Jury consisting of Child Art Specialist, and experienced artists who will judge the artworks entries.
- PDAF will give merit certificates to the entries with merit.
- For the top 3 entries on All India basis, the students will receive scholarship cheques at the PDAF prize function Kalanand in Mumbai to be held on 31st March 2017. (Rs 25,000,Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 10,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Award winners respectively).
- For the next top 3 entries from each District, the students will receive scholarship cheques at the Kalanand function in their Zone. (Rs. 15,000, Rs. 10000, and Rs. 5,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners respectively).
- For the top 10 entries in each IW District including those who got the scholarships, the students will be given a prize ofa kit of art materials PDAF.
- The Award winners and their parents and teachers will be invited at the respective Kalanand functions held in their Inner Wheel District.